It's crazy how big Spencer is getting. Pretty soon he will be wearing an outfit like this because he's playing hockey, not just wearing his Build-A-Bear's outfit. Isn't he so dang cute? I think we have the cutest baby EVER!!!
That is too funny. Isn't fun to have your own live doll to dress up? He looks a little worried, maybe he is intimidated by the legacy he knows is before him. Anyhow, he is just delicious! Cute, cute, cute.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is the cutest picture! You guys sure did make a cute baby boy. It was so good to see you guys again! Let's keep in touch, eh?
I can't even tell you how much I love him! What a little heart breaker in his uniform!
Hey I didn't know you had a blog...Spencer is so cute and I love the name.
That is just too darn cute! You two sure did make a very cute baby! I need to come and see you sometime! Sorry I have been such a crappy friend. :(
He looks so cute in that picture, but he definitely has Scott's feet:) Love you guys!
That is too funny. Isn't fun to have your own live doll to dress up? He looks a little worried, maybe he is intimidated by the legacy he knows is before him. Anyhow, he is just delicious! Cute, cute, cute.
Post a Comment