We decided to go to the fair tonight. I have been seeing these commercials for deep-fried PB&J. Unfortunately they weren't as good as I had hoped they would be. Neither were the deep-fried Twinkies or Snickers. I think Spencer enjoyed the trip.
I almost got my head stuck in the pear! That would have SUCKED!!!
Nicky forgot that she was a human not a sheep!
3 comments:
That is a bummer the PB & J wasn't that great, the commercial made them look so yummy! I love deep fried snickers, I wish we could have been there with you guys!
So Fun! I really wanted to go today.(I could've gotten in for FREE!) Eish, but since my travel plans got royally messed I wasn't able to go. Love the pics! Spencer makes a cute carrot!
That is a bummer that the pbj's weren't that good, they really did look like they would be, how fun!
Post a Comment