We love you Spencer!!!! You are too cute:)Love, Uncle Seth, Aunt Chrissy & cousin Kimmie
He is hilarious! I love the pictures you post - I can't get over how cute he is.
Oh Tina! You have such a cute little boy! What a blessing boys are! So fun! They grow fast huh?
I love that second picture of him! How funny! I can't believe his already 3 months! Time flies!
They get so big so fast. I can't believe it!
So cute. Love the Halloween shirt. Korbin has one kind of like that. He has the cutest smile and the best chubby cheeks. I just want to pinch them!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
We love you Spencer!!!! You are too cute:)
Love,
Uncle Seth, Aunt Chrissy & cousin Kimmie
He is hilarious! I love the pictures you post - I can't get over how cute he is.
Oh Tina! You have such a cute little boy! What a blessing boys are! So fun! They grow fast huh?
I love that second picture of him! How funny! I can't believe his already 3 months! Time flies!
They get so big so fast. I can't believe it!
So cute. Love the Halloween shirt. Korbin has one kind of like that. He has the cutest smile and the best chubby cheeks. I just want to pinch them!
Post a Comment