Monday, October 6, 2008

I've been tagged again! Thanks Heather

I've Been Tagged...Again!

5 Things- Tagged by Heather


5 Things I've Done in the Past 10 Years:
1-moved from Michigan to Utah
2- graduated from UVSC (now called UVU). It only took me 7 years to get an Associates
3-Got married, had a baby, and became a stay at home mom
4-went to my first NHL game (just last night...Sharks VS Kings, not as good as a Wings game but what can I do, I'm in Utah)
5-got baptized


5 Things I Wish I Could Do Today:
1-SLEEP
2-loose about 100 pounds
3-live in my own house, not a little apartment, I'm tired of sharing walls with strangers
4-hang out with Scott and Spencer ALL day or have Spencer hang out with Grandma Bev, he really misses her
5-keep the house clean

5 Foods I Wouldn't Want to Live Without:
1-chocolate
2-mashed potatoes and corn (yes, I mix them together)
3-McDonald chicken nuggets and fries (I craved them so badly during my pregnancy)
4-cheese cake
5-Betos bacon breakfast burrito


5 Things I Would Do if I Were a Millionaire:
1-Buy a house, not a huge one, just one big enough for us
2-stop babysitting for extra money
3-pay off our student loans (that's the only debt we have)
4-Share money with my family
5-Get a Tahoe, I freaking love that car!!!

5 Places I Have Lived:
1-Southgate, MI (home town)
2-Albion, MI (1st college, Albion College)
3-Mt. Pleasant, MI (2nd college, Central Michigan Univeristy)
4-Orem, UT (3rd college, Utah Valley State College, now Utah Valley Univeristy)
5-Magna, UT (where I live now with my beautiful family)

5 Jobs I Have Had:
1-Aide at the public library during high school
2-warehouse worker at Ford Motor Company
3-Bus Aide for Head Start
4-Assistant Teacher at Head Start
5-Central Processing Tech at LDS Hospital, where I saw cool surgeries and things get delivered

5 People I Tag:
anyone that wants to do it

3 comments:

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Hee hee. I am cute...you can't be mad at me! Thanks for playing anyway!

Noah and Amanda said...

just the other day koren and I were talking about you and your jobs as well as your great coordination. We were talking about how your foot got ran over by a forklift....we couldn't stop laughing because who's foot gets ran over by a forklift. Also, she was talking about how you totally fell in the middle of the street on rollerblades (i think)...anyway your blog reminded me because of your jobs list....

Carolyn said...

I didn't know you were a recent convert. You just went up 20 cool points in my book!