Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween From Our Crib To Yours!





His costume was a bit too small so it wouldn't stay snapped. Spencer wore this when we went to trick-or-treat at Grandma Pam's and Uncle Darren's work. He spit up so we changed him for his night out.



We didn't collect any candy because Mom and Dad would be the ones to eat it but it sure was a fun night out.

On another note, Scott starts his new job on Monday. We are so excited because it is more money, cheaper insurance, and drafting that Scott actually wants to do. He will be working with Darren. The only bad thing is it is farther away so we won't be eating lunch together but I guess the other benefits of the job make up for that. And he will be taking 12 credits next semester, leaving him with 7 credits for the summer! We can't wait

3 comments:

Michele said...

Oh so very cute! Glad to hear you guys had a good Halloween and good luck with the new job!

Jessica said...

Congrats on the new job. More money is always helpful. I can't believe how big Spencer is getting and I haven't even held him yet. After we get moved and things calm down I am coming to visit! Tell Spencer to stop growing until then. He is so stinking cute.

Janelle said...

Scott & Tina!!!

I love Spencer's costume!!! He is adorable!!! Good luck with the new job!!! That is awesome you found something that you have been going to school for!!! And that will be a blast working with Darren!!!