Today I thought it would be funny to give Spencer's hair a bit of a part. It looked so funny. What is even funnier is that my dad used to part his hair just like this. I hope the pictures do it justice!
We just can't wait to see cousin Kimmie, Uncle Seth, and Aunt Chrissy. We love them so much and wish they lived in Utah still so we could play every day! This should be a fun weekend. Nicky and Michelle were able to get a suite for the Grizzlie's game on Saturday. A suite sure is the best way to watch hockey.
3 comments:
I can't even believe he has hair to part - in the other pictures it looked like he only had fuzz. (P.S. the part totally works!)
Oh my he is too cute! I love that first one with his little lips! He changes so much, so fast!
o my heck that kid is huge! I can't believe he is that big already, and hooray I'm excited about the blog,we can keep up now!
Kerianda and Aaron and the boys
Post a Comment