Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Thought Process

Have you ever laid in bed just thinking? I seem to do it often and it makes me so mad. I start out with a simple thought, such as I hope Spencer sleeps all night.
That turns into He hasn't made much noise, I hope he's okay.
I hope he makes a noise
Oh, I don't want him to wake up, I haven't slept yet.
If he gets up too early I will be so tired tomorrow.
I need to do laundry tomorrow.
I love the smell of the laundry detergent.
I hate putting clothes away.
How can Scott be sleeping when we have so much to do tomorrow?
And on and on it will go until the next thing I know it's morning and I'm not sure how long I've even slept.

My father in law once showed me this email and I thought it was perfect.

Ever wonder how a woman's brain works?


Every one of those blue balls is a thought about something that needs to be done, a decision, or a problem that needs to be solved.
Men's brains are much simpler. One track, one ball.


Is this how anyone else feels??? What can I do about it?