Monday, January 26, 2009

Couldn't Resist


He still doesn't know what to do in the tub. We don't bathe him often, sounds gross but if you saw his eczema then you would understand, Magna water makes it worse.

I just love his little butt crack and the band-aids on his legs, not to mention the bald spot on the back of his head. One day he will kill me for these pictures but I just had to share them (Grandma Bev NEEDED to see them).

3 comments:

Flee said...

Look at all his bandaids! I love his bald spot too. What a squish. :)

Dawn said...

When Jacob came home he had a severe case of eczema. The doctors told us not to over bathe him and not to rub the water off - dab only. Jacob's eczema was on the back of his head and when he came home at 23 months old, he had a bald spot on the back of his head. It was awful, but he eventually outgrew it.

I feel sorry for the little guy with all his band-aids. Give him a hug and kiss from us.

Carolyn said...

what a cutie! Parker had eczema too so i hear the rare bathing. we used the aveeno baby bath - the one for super dry skin. it had a more professional name.