I know, two posts in one day but this story couldn't wait...

Taylor loves to help me change Spencer's diapers (as long as they aren't poopy). We always chat while changing him. Today she was asking about his privates so I was explaining, Kindergarten Cop-ish, that boys have a penis and girls have a vagina and she says "Dylan says I have a penis." I again told her that boys have a penis and girls have a vagina and she says "I have a giant?!" I say "no, you have a vagina." I couldn't stop laughing. She thought I had said giant. Oh, to be a five year old again.
Hope you find this as funny as I did!

Taylor loves to help me change Spencer's diapers (as long as they aren't poopy). We always chat while changing him. Today she was asking about his privates so I was explaining, Kindergarten Cop-ish, that boys have a penis and girls have a vagina and she says "Dylan says I have a penis." I again told her that boys have a penis and girls have a vagina and she says "I have a giant?!" I say "no, you have a vagina." I couldn't stop laughing. She thought I had said giant. Oh, to be a five year old again.
Hope you find this as funny as I did!
3 comments:
HA! That is so funny! What a sweet kid.
That is really funny! Kids say the darndest things!! haha
Lol! I find that hysterical because I love that movie and I love that kids say the funniest things!
Post a Comment