Monday, March 23, 2009

Fun Times





Since the weather was so awesome on Saturday we went for a little walk in the park. Isn't he perfect?



This is Spencer's mode of transportation. He's getting really good at getting around now. We sure have to watch were things are. He LOVES cords and the outlets so we really have to be careful. (Sorry if you can hear me breathe. I've been having some lung problems the past few days)




Taylor loves singing this song and doing her little "moves" for it so I just have to get it recorded. Hope you love it as much as I do.

5 comments:

Davenport Family said...

He is so cute, I love how he gets around:)

Carole said...

He's moving and talking! What a guy! And Taylor's performance is just awesome. We've got so much talent in our family, don't we? Thanks for capturing and sharing the treasures Tina. Makes my day! I miss you all so much.

Michele said...

He is so stinking cute Tina! They grow so fast!

Flee said...

I LOVE him! I miss you guys so much already. I wish we'd hung out more while I was out there. Lame that we didn't. Give him loves for me! And Taylor! That girl can move. :)

Jessica said...

What little cutie patooties.