Today would be my dad's 54th birthday. Just wanted to wish him a happy birthday. I miss and love you Dad! (Happy birthday Aunt Linda) {Yes, that's me in the picture. I know, I'm cute}
What an adorable picture of you and your Daddy. I still have to go through a few boxes of photos at Daniels to get more of me and my Mom. I had a panic attack last time I tried. I think I'm ready now... Happy Birthday to your Dad.
Your Dad and I almost shared a birthday, same year, just one day apart. When your little man is the age you were in that pic of you and your dad, have a picture taken of him and you in that same pose, and put both pics in a double frame, side by side. This year is the 40th anniversary of my dad's death, Nov. 14. He was 38 years old, and I, 14 years old. I will miss him until I see him again.
3 comments:
Tina, that picture is Priceless!! How Preciuos!
What an adorable picture of you and your Daddy. I still have to go through a few boxes of photos at Daniels to get more of me and my Mom. I had a panic attack last time I tried. I think I'm ready now... Happy Birthday to your Dad.
Your Dad and I almost shared a birthday, same year, just one day apart. When your little man is the age you were in that pic of you and your dad, have a picture taken of him and you in that same pose, and put both pics in a double frame, side by side.
This year is the 40th anniversary of my dad's death, Nov. 14. He was 38 years old, and I, 14 years old.
I will miss him until I see him again.
Post a Comment