Chubba turned 9 months old on Monday. Here are a couple pictures to document the day. (Notice his orange nose? Yeah, that's some chicken and rice leftover from lunch.)
I cannot believe he is 9 months already! Time sure does fly! He is such a cute kid... looks more and more like you with each day! Good work, Dillenbecks :)
5 comments:
Kimmie thinks Spencer is saying bye bye to her. She keeps saying bye bye Spencer & waves at him. When the video stops she says again!
I love him! And I love that you guys call him Chubbers! He's just so stinking cute!
Happy 9 months babe! The next time you blink he'll be 26! And I LOVE your new banner pic. so pretty! (and I loved your joke! it will be repeated!)
I cannot believe he is 9 months already! Time sure does fly! He is such a cute kid... looks more and more like you with each day! Good work, Dillenbecks :)
He is a mini you.
very cute kid you have.
Post a Comment