He really does have the cutest nose! He looks like a toddler now! There is hardly any baby in him anymore.
Holy smokes. Is he really a month away from being one? That is crazy. He is freakin cute!
Those teeth are perfect!
Don't worry about the gap. both my boys have em and I love em!! I think they are adorable and give a kid character! (plus, dentists say kids should have gaps to leave room for the adult teeth when they come in. he may not need braces)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He really does have the cutest nose! He looks like a toddler now! There is hardly any baby in him anymore.
Holy smokes. Is he really a month away from being one? That is crazy. He is freakin cute!
Those teeth are perfect!
Don't worry about the gap. both my boys have em and I love em!! I think they are adorable and give a kid character! (plus, dentists say kids should have gaps to leave room for the adult teeth when they come in. he may not need braces)
Post a Comment