Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Taylor Made

We were driving home the other day and Nicky mentioned something about a bikini and we hear Taylor chirp in from the backseat "Hello? What's a ba-keen-i?" I couldn't stop laughing. "Hello?"

This was also after she said that she "likes thumb tacks." I said "you mean TIC TACS?"

She gives me so many reasons to laugh. Like this...



She snacked on some sprinkles.

And quick update on the house...we had the inspection done and now we're figuring out what we want the owners to fix before we move in. I think everything will be finalized by Sunday.

3 comments:

Flee said...

WOO HOO for your house! And Taylor is too funny! What a cute kid.

Dawn said...

I second the "WOO HOO". Congrats!!

I love what Taylor comes up with. I hope you and/or her Mom write some of these things down. They are priceless!!

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Kids are too funny... without meaning to be! Glad you can enjoy her silliness! Congrats on the house! That is pretty exciting!