my kids would do that to.
Multitasking at its finest!
I just want to know where he got the cracker from? Does he keep a spare in his pocket for moments like this?
nicky had given him the cracker. i don't know if he still had it in his hand or if it fell into his car seat.
That's so cute! I'm convinced I do that too.
oh i am laughing. that is too cute! would this be classified as a sleep disorder or eating?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
my kids would do that to.
Multitasking at its finest!
I just want to know where he got the cracker from? Does he keep a spare in his pocket for moments like this?
nicky had given him the cracker. i don't know if he still had it in his hand or if it fell into his car seat.
That's so cute! I'm convinced I do that too.
oh i am laughing. that is too cute! would this be classified as a sleep disorder or eating?
Post a Comment