My mom came into town for the weekend. Tom's great-grand daughter got baptized up in Idaho so we all made the trip there. Yes, Chrissy and Seth were very brave to make that drive from Portland to Rexburg with a 2 week old David and and almost 2 year old Kimmie.
Grandma with her grandkids. Spencer sure loved David (and Kimmie too).

Grandma with David.

Kimmie enjoying the water park.

Daddy and Spencer after enjoying the water park.

Spencer and Daddy enjoying the parade.

p.s. We close on the house Friday at 10:30. Will post pictures then.
Grandma with her grandkids. Spencer sure loved David (and Kimmie too).
Grandma with David.
Kimmie enjoying the water park.
Daddy and Spencer after enjoying the water park.
Spencer and Daddy enjoying the parade.
p.s. We close on the house Friday at 10:30. Will post pictures then.
3 comments:
How fun! I'm so glad that you guys could all get together. You guys make cute babies in your family. :) And I can't wait to see pictures of you house! YAY for you guys!
Spencer looks so big in the first pic with his grandma and cousins. I love his hair.
Congrats on the house!
I want to see pictures of your house! I can't wait!
Post a Comment