Friday, August 28, 2009

Fun Times

The kids have been off track for 2 weeks now so we've done a few trips. Yesterday we went to Thanksgiving Point. I think the kids liked it. It's so nice that Spencer can walk around by himself.

Look at those kids. They are too cute.


This picture looks so cute. Can you tell that Dylan is actually pushing Taylor out of the way and they were fighting at the time? Looks can be so deceiving.


Taylor is so strong.


Dylan's got the whole world in his hands.


Diggin' for fossils.



You mean I can touch it and not get in trouble? How fun!


Spencer thought this cave was too dark to go in but Dylan and Taylor weren't scared.


On Tuesday we went to the Hutchings Museum in Lehi. They have this old jail cell. I don't think Spencer liked it much.


Maybe Spencer will be so traumatized that he'll never see a jail cell again?

2 comments:

Flee said...

FUN! I bet you are the best aunt ever! Adn Spencer's little crying face makes me so sad.

Julie Moss said...

Really looks like a fun place!!! I've never heard of it! Looks like the kids liked it! Might have to take a special trip down there to see it! :)