Cousins after the blessing. Everyone was tired.
Spencer and his Kimmie in front of the Seattle Temple (we made an even quicker trip up to Seattle on Saturday).
Spencer dancing with his new girlfriend (a statue in front of the Seattle Temple).
Since Spencer and Uncle Seth were separated at birth I guess Aunt Chrissy wanted to be his twin also.
We sure loved our trip and wish we could have stayed longer (there are more pictures on Nicky's facebook page) but we will have more time together in Michigan in a few weeks.
I need to post more pictures of Spencer (we still haven't taken his 1 year with his bear, sorry Carolyn). Moving has made life a bit crazy here.
And I need to apologize to Richard (and Tim and Tom). They weren't mentioned in the bathroom remodel post. I'm sorry. Everyone helped out so much. Richard did most of the plumbing and Tom and Tim stayed a few extra days so they could help out also. Thanks!!!!
2 comments:
So fun! I'm so glad that you guys could all get together for that. Love the pictures! I bet it was so much fun.
I love your outfits!
Post a Comment