Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Left Out

Our Spencer-buddy wasn't in my post yesterday so I had to make up for it today (plus Andrea wanted to see some more pictures of him). Here ya go...

Spencer dancing in the front yard. This kid can bust a move. I'll have to get video of it. Notice the puffy eyes? He wasn't sleeping much at this time. So sad (for ALL of us).


Mommy and Spencer sitting on the porch (this one is also on Nicky's blog).


Spencer looking for me when I went into the laundry room. I don't know how much longer this gate will work for him. And we really need to paint the stairs. They look nasty!


Playing with a box and Daddy. What more could a little guy want?



Spencer has started spinning. It's too funny. I love this video. I love when he walks towards the camera at the end. Isn't his clapping awesome?

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I love his little grunting as he turns. Very cute. He seems very proud indeed of this new talent.

Flee said...

I love that kid! He's so funny with his big clap. Lizzy just asked me if I remembered going to Spencer's house. She loves him too!

Carole said...

Yes, boxes of all sizes make the best toys. What a cute kid!

Davenport Family said...

His clap is so funny, it looks like it takes so much effort but he is so proud to be doing it. You need to post more pictures of the house, I really want to see it!!!

erika said...

He is a mini you.
Those eyes are so you.
Very cute.