Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's The Most Wonderful Time

Steph, Spencer and I went shopping the other day and when Spencer got quiet (he had been really whiny) Steph turned around to see him eating this mild sauce packet. He seemed to like it and didn't make too much of a mess so I was fine with it.
Spencer has a funny fake laugh now. We call it his courteous laugh. He also likes to make us laugh. I think we have a class clown on our hands.



And his newest word is Jesus. He now says momma, daddy, baby, ball ball, and Jesus.



Here Nicky was sneaky enough to get him talking on video. He usually stops when I try. I love the way he says daddy.

2 comments:

Flee said...

I absolutely love him! His courtesy laugh is hilarious!

Jessica said...

What a handsome little big boy. Such a gentleman with his courtesy laugh and all. So cute.