Am I a bad mom for letting my child play with a margarita shaker? And why would Scott's company think that margarita shakers make good Christmas gifts, here in Utah, where the majority of people are LDS? I know they gave us some "virgin" recipes but the best use I've found is keeping Spencer busy.



And why is Spencer always wearing pajamas? I swear we get dressed (well maybe not yesterday but MOST days).
5 comments:
Tina
You will never be a bad mom,cause you blog about things that go on in spencers life. Keep up the good work.
Don't worry about the p.j.s he looks cute in anything he wears.
Michelle
Lame gift, but nice that it keeps him busy! And you're a great mom! :)
What ever works.
See, Michelle knows all about being a bad mom since she doesn't update her blog. In fact, I probably have more pictures of her child on my blog then she does on hers! haha
yeah, a margarita shaker is a stupid company present.
They might as well have given you an ash tray.
Post a Comment