Wednesday, April 14, 2010

And Then There Were...

FOUR!!!

This ultrasound was taken 4 weeks ago when I was only 9 weeks pregnant. We had our second appointment today and got to hear the heart beat. It took the doctor a bit to find it but once he did, we got to hear a nice, strong, 165 beats per minute, heart beat. It was pretty exciting. My due date is October 20, 2010. Any bets on if I'll go early???? We are all really excited around here, especially me, since the morning sickness seems to be ending! Woo-Hoo!!!

3 comments:

Flee said...

Look at that little kidney bean! So cute! Congratulations again! I can't wait! I'm thinking its a girl.

Proctor's said...

congrats! that is awesome! tell us what it is when you find out!

Carole said...

That's wonderful! October will be an exciting month for both of us Tina. Your baby will be coming home and my son Michel will also be coming home from his mission. Can't wait!