Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ticket To Ride

Nicky watched Spencer while we were at the doctor's office and this is how she kept him entertained. I can't stop laughing when I watch this.



When my family was in town we rocked out to Beatles Rock Band. Here's Spencer dancing while Grandma Bev is singing. Again, he is too cute.


And we found out that our ultrasound will be June 7th.

4 comments:

Davenport Family said...

ok seriously, the water fountain video is so funny! I love how he goes to the other one, thinking maybe it would be different:) What a funny boy!

Jules said...

You know, if you have a girl, the name Julie is fabulous. For a boy, Julian is great. Just saying...

Carolyn said...

ha ha! I love how spencer moved to the smaller drinking fountain - like maybe that one would work.

Proctor's said...

lol! that is so awesome! i remember we laughed for a half an hour when Ty was trying to find the tag on his hat that was hanging in front of his eyes, ha ha.
kerianda