Friday, June 11, 2010

Here SHE Is...

her cute little hands covering her face


her profile



her spine



and her face. This one scares me a bit :)

We will be getting another ultrasound at our next appointment so the doctor can double check everything. The placenta was in the way so it was really hard for him to get the pictures that he needed. He assured me that he didn't think anything was wrong but just wanted to get some better measurements and see her heart again.

And enjoy Spencer's dancing. I love when he dances (even if it's to Hanson).

4 comments:

Flee said...

That boy can groove! And your little girl is such a cute little fetus. I'm with you on the face pics, they always creep me out a bit too.

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Congrats! She is such a cute little thing! And Spencer is adprable, as always!

Jessica said...

Ahh, what a little mover and a shaker Spencer is. I am so excited for you to have a girl (maybe...)! Korbin just love his "that's my baby sister." It was good to see you guys last weekend. We need to get together more often and not for car problems...Scott was a life saver, we can't thank you guys enough. Love ya.

Davenport Family said...

I hope they take more pics at your next ultrasound, I love seeing her little face, even the creepy front shots:)