Her blessing dress was so cute. Thanks to Mom for buying it and Emma for letting us borrow your sweater and booties.
I think David and Kimmie loved spending time with us (and by us I mean spending time with Spencer and Morgan).
David was so cute when he started putting his arm around Spencer. I love how Spencer is not interested in the pictures and Kimmie is too interested in Morgan. We sure had fun!
Don't you love how you can tell they are saying "cheese." These are their Christmas outfits.
We love having family in town. Grandma even took us on a train ride where we got to meet Mrs. Claus and Santa.
On Monday night we took Mom and Tom to see the lights on Temple Square.
2 comments:
She really is beautiful! great pics! it was nice to see you this last weekend! congrats!
If your goal was to make me insanely jealous of your darling baby girl, then mission accomplished!
Post a Comment