Friday, February 18, 2011

This Week...

Morgan is getting so good at tummy time. She rolled over twice yesterday. She doesn't like to do tummy time for too long so I haven't been making her, I'm a bad mom! Also notice Spencer in the background playing "Angry Birds" on his phone.

Her cheeks are getting to be as big as Spencer's were.

Here they are in their Valentine's Day outfits.

On Monday we went down to Provo to go to a museum so I snapped a picture of Emma and Spencer in front of the stadium for Papa because he LOVES BYU.


Morgan is getting so noisey. Here she is talking to her bink.

2 comments:

Davenport Family said...

She is getting so big and so strong! And Kimmie loves Angry Birds too, today the only way we got her to clean her room was if we promised she could play angry birds after:) Give Spencer and Morgan a big hug for me!!

Flee said...

I love that video of her! She is so cute! I love hearing little baby noises, they're so sweet :)