Friday, February 4, 2011

This Week's Fun

I am always amazed at how grown up Spencer looks. I think he will still look like this in 10 years. And his eye is so much better. You can barely tell he has a scar.

My kids sure do love each other. It cracks me up when I take their pictures together.

Yes, this looks bad, but it's only chocolate. We had toppings on our ice cream for Nini's birthday and Spencer was a little messy when he was finished. I couldn't stop laughing at his "bullet hole."

One of Grandma Bev's friends bought Morgan this cute coat and I had to make sure she started wearing it before it got too warm (it's a 6-9 months coat). Doesn't she look great?

And she looks cute in ANYTHING, even this ginormous flower. I'm not a fan of flowers this big so she will be wearing the hat with smaller flowers. This just goes to show how tiny her head it.
And she had her 4 month check up on Monday. She is 25.75 inches tall (94%tile), weighs 12lbs 14 oz (34%tile), and her head is 40cm (24%tile). The funny thing is that her weight and height together are only the 1%tile! Yup, 99% of children her height weigh more then her. She is a tall, skinny girl.


The LDS Church History Museum has this wonderful kids section. They have recently redone it and it's AWESOME. Here's Spencer learning to dance.



Morgan has found her bink. Warning, this may be boring to everyone but Grandma!

1 comment:

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Your kids are stinkin' cute! and getting so big!