Friday, March 11, 2011

The Past Couple Weeks

We bundled Morgan up to go outside one day. Isn't she the cutest bear you have ever seen?

Spencer loves his sister so much.

We have been walking to the high school and walking around the track. I couldn't take how cute Morgan was. I think she is the cutest girl around.

If you look very closely you can see Spencer and Daddy at the end of the track. They were running while Morgan and Mommy were walking.

A couple weekends ago we went to the Kids Safety Fair. Spencer got to go on a big school bus and has been talking about it ever since.

He also got to sit in a helicopter. Sorry, he wouldn't look at Scott for a picture.

And the last snow storm we had made enough snow for Spencer and Scott to go outside and build a snowman.

Also last weekend I got very sick and we ended up calling the EMS because I couldn't get off the bathroom floor (I didn't pass out but I was barely conscious) and since then I think we have created a hypochondriac. Spencer keeps telling me that he needs to go to the hospital because his body is hurting or that he wants "those guys" to come help him feel better. It's so sad! But on a positive note, I feel much better!

No comments: