![]() |
| Packer in Spencer's stocking. |
![]() |
| In the tree. |
![]() |
| Reading about the TRUE meaning of Christmas. |
![]() |
| Hiding on top of our cabinet. |
![]() |
| Reminding the kids to brush their teeth before their dentist appointments. |
![]() |
| Spencer LOVED watching a movie on the ceiling while getting his teeth cleaned. |
![]() |
| I forgot to get a picture of Morgan getting her teeth cleaned so here she is playing with her prize. |
![]() |
| Packer on our mail box, maybe he's waiting for some Christmas cards. |
![]() |
| Holding baby Jesus. |
![]() |
| Christmas jammies from Grandma Bev. They both have reindeer feet. |
![]() |
| Packer even turned our mild red and green for Christmas. |











2 comments:
Tina, YOu have some great ideas with the Elf. Oh my goodness, our Elf is soooo boring compared to yours, but thanks for the inspiration, maybe ours will catch on - LOL!!! Hope you all have a great Christmas!!!
This cracks me up! so darling. I'm sad I didn't read these sooner because my boys would have freaked if I'd copied you!! Oh well, next year....
Post a Comment