![]() |
| Morgan relaxing on the bottom step at Grandma and Papa's |
![]() |
| Water day on one of the first warm days of the year |
![]() |
| Train ride at Bees game for Papa's birthday |
![]() |
| Morgan enjoying a Popsicle |
![]() |
| Dylan's band concert at the end of the school year. I think he needs new pants! |
![]() |
| I finally got my oven in and I love it! |
![]() |
| Painting |
![]() |
| Face painting at the sidewalk chalk art festival |
![]() |
| Spiderman |
![]() |
| Morgan's facepainting |
![]() |
| She actually did really well |
![]() |
| Enjoying our new pool |
![]() |
| Fun times with Grandma Bev |













1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun! Your kids are so cute (and grown up!)
Post a Comment