This is after Spencer's first bath. I think the water was too cold, he didn't seem to like bath time too much.
This is our first family picture. Don't I look so pretty? And Spencer looks so small!!
I think I have the problem fixed of being able to post comments. I had a few people tell me that they couldn't post any comments. Sorry, I'm still learning this stuff. You should now be able to post comments. Let me know of any other problems you might encounter. Love ya!
3 comments:
What a cute boy! I am so glad I was able to visit you... even if I did get ridiculously lost. Looking forward to Sunday! Love Ya! PS say hi to your Mom and Tom from me :)
Thanks for fixing it! I love him. I can't wait to see you guys in a week! YAY! Love you all!
So I was just thinking about you the other day. I can't believe you had your little one already. Congrats... I'm happy to hear things are better. Keep in touch.
Cami
Post a Comment