Flee-This is for you! When Felicia and I lived together we started a quote book and I just found it while unpacking (yes we are STILL unpacking). Hope you find these as funny as we did. I promise, we weren't stoned when we said this stuff!!
"I'll just wear a Beau." -Tina
"Boyfriends are like goalies, you can still score!" -Dennis Ghepert
"It's not gonna kill him..." -Mandy (about the already dead hamster)
"The last person you made out with was...a)Ryan b)Joel c)Tina d)14 years old" -Ryan (one of the questions on the quiz he made...this one was in honor of Tina)
"I made the balls too!" -Nicky
"It's one of the Presidents. Oh wait, you're stupid!" -Joel (said to Nicky during Catch Phrase)
"Don't be the one to smile in a big group of people when everyone smells something raunchy." -Joel
"I don't like holding hands that are bigger than mine." -Joel (said while holding Felicia's hand)
"Go to Hell" -Ryan
"It's a bridge in New York..." -Ryan
"San Fransico!" -Tina
"Utah women have big hair...welcome to Reba's world." -Felicia
"Rhymes with Lust Poo Tit." -Joel
"Are there quizes?" -Ryan (said about a teen magazine)
"Bonus question" -Ryan (said about the quiz he made up)
"If you're a looser then it's a god job." -Joel (said about truck driving)
"It's like a half-way house." -Bryce (said about different people always sleeping at the apartment)
"It's kinda a squarish-round." -Amanda (about a wedding ring)
"What does Chrissy need a wedding dress for?" -Bryce (said about Chrissy's wedding dress)
"Why are cute guys always cute?" -Nicky (said about gay guys)
"Why should we leave America to go to America Junior?" -Homer Simpson (said about Canada)
"If he was my brother I'd move to Georgia." -Chrissy (said about Ty from Trading Spaces)
Felicia...said about chocolate milk while in Vegas...
"it tastes like rich, chocolatey Ovaltine."
Jason's reply..."it tastes like rich, chocolatey WATER!"
Kayla's reply..."that's 'cause it's chocolate water."
"He kept himself busy like a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest" -From "The War"
"My back hurts and I didn't even jump on the tramp." -Nicky (said about the trampoline)
"It's like the Reader's Digest computer" -Nicky (said about the HUGE print on the computer)
"It keeps popping up." -Bryce (said about "what-if" game when it was all about Bryce getting a boner)
"He got died? That sucks!" -Jason Webster
"I don't mean to ask you a 2 part question..." -Jerry Springer
Tina and Heather didn't know that Native Americans didn't live in teepees. Felicia's response..."They don't have to live in teepees anymore, unless they want to."
"They's got some good ice." -Tina (said at Sonic Burger in Vegas)
"They're wearing coolots." -Felicia (said while watching Buffy)
"Heather, who were you thinking of when you stabbed that melon?" -Bryce
"I haven't even kissed a guy, I'm not going to give him my body." -Heather
"What's wrong with my blender? Non of the buttons work. Oh wait, it's not plugged in." -Felicia
"The power went out. Or I just unplugged it." -Felicia (said about the alarm going off at midnight)
"Mexico is nitorious for speaking Spanish." -Fred (translating what he was saying in Spanish)
"My dad was going to operate on this lady..." -Bryce
"My cousin, who sells grapes..." -Fred
"What's wrong with my grapes?" -Fred
"Behind every hard rocker there is a Barry Manalow in hiding." -Andy Dick
"What are you doing right now?" -Fred
"Working, why?" -Tina
"I wanted to see if you wanted to come dig up a tree with me." -Fred
"He looks like a big midget. He looks like Mini-Me, except big." -Dave (said about Debo in Friday)
"Oh wait, I'm black." -Jared Del Ergo (said about his Nintendo guy)
"Mon Key" -Dave
"I don't want a monkey who eats books. The monkeys on my mission all ate books. I miss that monkey." -Dave
4 comments:
FUNNIEST BLOG EVER!! You win! That's the best. No one can ever beat that.
I love the one about Dave and his monkeys!
I wish I had been there for some of those, cause I think maybe you had to be. I am excited that you are now allowing people other than Team Members to post on your blog. It's a good thing cause I don't think those Team Members get around to posting comments very much. Oh and the most important thing: SPENCER IS SO CUTE!. Good job you guys. You'll have to have another one sometime.
Ok, I still keep laughing at those! Seriously, I can't stop! Anyways, I posted it on my myspace blog. I'd do it on my real one, but dave's grandparents read it. Some of those quotes are a bit...explicit for them. :)
Post a Comment