Thanks for the idea Jess!
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.
2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you
6 comments:
My memory: See the previous blog! Oh, I love you!
Yes that is a good memory (and actually I was Felicia's VT companion and she had skipped town on me before I even knew who she was - then come to find out I already kind of knew her from an old ward.) Anyway, chips and queso - yes can't be beat. My memories: (I'll list a couple if that's ok, oh wait, you can't stop me now). Doing my Slim in Six and doing your yoga. We both hated each other's. That was the day I vowed to never do yoga again. Going to Idaho in a snow storm to say goodbye to that missionary. Joining LDSmingles. And going to that recital for your roommate with that weird Dave guy, and your car breaking down on the way home and all of piling into his "cool" car. Then playing this "I want" game. Oh, and one more: something about a salad and it being mixed (tossed if you will)...
Ok,last one. Look what you did ya little jerk!
I have lots of fun memories of you. One is the two of us moving you into the apartment in the rain. That was fun, right? You, me and Jess hanging out at your old place watching Win a Date, and Galaxy Quest... or with Jared Sheetz watching Mystery Science Theater. All the good times.... then you decided to go and start dating some boy :)
Good times! Well, when that stands out is not so great but I remember being in the car with you and David, you know, he seemed to piss you off a lot and we were in the car and I think we had gone to eat or something and he was making you mad and I remember you swearing at him and getting so mad and then all sweet you were like sorry Michele! I just thought it was funny! But I remember when we had sleepovers at your apt. and then it was like official sleepovers when you moved into the Party Barge and then I had to go and get married! I miss ya T!
This one is real easy. My favorite memory was driving up with you to Rexburg. I remember laughing seriously the whole way! You're so funny! We got a ticket, saw huge stop signs and small ones, and I think your car almost exploded a couple times when you had it on cruise control...LOL. Also, I remember you taking out a lot of your time to do things for me when I was in Utah and Idaho...thanks for being another big sister:)
Post a Comment