Monday, September 22, 2008

Heroes Is Back!!

What more can I say? It has been too long! We LOVE this show! Can't wait to watch it tonight. I can't decided if I'm going to just tape it and watch it when Scott gets home from school or if I'm going to watch it twice. Probably twice.

4 comments:

Jules said...

I'm debating on my hero's watching as well. I was addicted to the show but missed a whole lot of last season after my Mom going into the hospital and then later her death, funeral and my basketcaseness. I've been told that this 3rd season is going to start 5 years in the future and that I shouldn't be too lost in it all. In your opinion should I watch it right away or rent those episodes I missed?

Thanks for the advice on my blog. I'm going to try and be more true to myself. John's parents are pretty much the issue at hand and John's feelings of neglect from them. They don't like me to talk about things no my blog yet they post ridiculously private things on their forum they use. It's a rock and a hard place right now.

Michele said...

We LOVE Heroes too and are also glad it started. I am going to have to watch it twice it was quite confusing. I think I need to watch season two again. Sheesh! What did you think?

Scott, Tina, Spencer and Morgan said...

i think i'm going to watch it again. i think i missed a bunch. it wasn't as good as i had wanted it to be but maybe after another watch it will be better. scott said i am officially a nerd because i have blogged about heroes.

Flee said...

I've never seen it! I know! Can you believe it? i'm a loser! Maybe Lizzy and I will come watch it with you sometime.