Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Granny


I just found this picture of us and my granny and just wanted to post it. Isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen? She's in her 90s and still going. I want to be like her. I love you Granny.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey, we picked the grapes along our fence today. It smelled so good! It reminded me of you. We are going to make grape jelly out of them. Our house is going to smell delicious, it'll be like one of your candles.

Flee said...

That really is a cute picture! She looks so sweet.

Jules said...

Your Granny is adorable!

I just read your comment about Metformin. One of the reasons they put me on it is because I don't ovulate anymore and they are worried about the risks of ovarian cancer and infertility. Did the Metformin work for you when you guys were trying to get pregnant? If I'm being nosey just punch me but I see your beautiful son so something worked! What's Nicky taking it for? My Endocrinologist had a billion reasons why it will be better for me to take it and deal with the side effects. I'm hoping something works because I'm tired of being "broken".