Thursday, October 16, 2008

Barnyard BOO!

We took a trip to the Barnyard Boo today. It was so much fun.

Taylor LOVES her butterfly.

Emma wasn't so sure about her heart painting.

We have some cute nieces and nephews.

Finally, a picture of the Dillenbeck grandkids. I need one for our wall. We sure make cute kids.

Just a little bowling for Dylan.

And some bowling for Emma.

There wasn't much for Spencer to do except sleep.

Emma was so lucky that Nicky was there for her during her pony ride.

Taylor had so much fun on the pony ride.

Dylan didn't want to ride the pony until he saw his sister at the front of the line (while they waited in line he played other games).

I took this trip as a test run for when we have more kids. I don't think I could have done it without Nicky. I love having her here with us.


2 comments:

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Looks like fun! Sorry it ended up that we didn't get to join you. We need to get together very very soon! You're awesome!

Jessica said...

Oh, so fun! I am sorry that we pooped out at the last minute. I had a pretty restless night and woke up with a headache, a backache and a jaw-ache (I know, who gets a jaw-ache?) on top of the rest of my cold symptoms. Plus I wouldn't want to expose you guys to this. Don't give up on us though! It looks like you guys had fun. You are so brave to be able to take that many kids at once. Have you ever gone to that science place up at the Gateway? I have been thinking that would be fun.