Monday, October 20, 2008

Bored and Needed a Post

Two Names I Go By:
1. T
2. Tina

Two Things I Am Wearing Right Now:
1. Green top
2. scrub bottoms

Two Of My Favorite Things To Do:
1. Spend time with my family
2. sleep

Two Things I Want Very Badly Right Now:
1. to be able to breathe, i have a cold, along with Spencer
2. to be sleeping

Two Favorite Pets I have/had:
1. Daisy, or Poop-head as we called her, our Dalmatian when I was in high school
2. Biscuit, I don't remember what kid of dog he was but he was fun (or was she a she?)

Two Things I Did Last Night:
1. Watched tv
2. woke up at midnight to feed Spence

Two Things I Have Eaten Today:
1. water
2. cherry coke

Two People I Last Talked To:
1. Taylor
2. Nicky

Two Places I Have Been In The Last Year:
1. Romeo, Michigan
2. Portland, Oregon (I think it's been about a year since we went there)

Two Favorite Beverages:
1. ice water, as long as it's not Magna water
2. cherry coke, YUMMY!!

1 comment:

Davenport Family said...

Biscuit was an Irish Setter & I believe he was a he:)