Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I've Been Tagged

The "rules" of the game are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag.

Now, 6 things about me...

1. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
2. I hate heights.
3. I love the colors yellow and orange (and pink now too).
4. I'm from Michigan.
5. I love my life. I'm so blessed.
6. I have a weird obsession with Hello Kitty.


I tag:

1. Jessica
2 Heather
3. Julie
4. Michele Wright
5. Michelle Knowles
6. Bryce
(sorry Chrissy and Nicky, I posted first so I get to take most of our friends!)

I can't wait to read about you!

1 comment:

Flee said...

DUDE! You didn't say anything about papers either! I really want to write that story down for future generations. I think it's one of the funniest things EVER! Really, every time I think of it, I laugh, OUT LOUD! Even if I am all alone. Friggin' hilarious.