Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Update


Just a quick note because it's been a few days since I last posted. Tom is in the hospital. He had a high fever (102.02 or something). When my mom was getting ready to take him to the doctor's he couldn't tell her what day or month it was so she took him to the hospital instead. I guess he has meningitis (spelling?). I think he'll be okay but it's still scary because we're so far away.
Other than that I have just been hanging out with the kids while Scott and Nicky work and go to school. I can't wait until Scott is done with school and I have have my husband back for more than just the weekends.
Dylan has the month of November off track. Any ideas on where to take the kids so we're not cooped up in the house??

P.S. This picture is a 4 1/2 generation picture taken at Christmas (I was only a few weeks pregnant with Spencer at this time, hence the 4 1/2 generations)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

That is a scary thing, do they know the cause of the meningitis? I hope your mom is holding up ok. I am sorry you can't be with them right now. We have been praying for your family and Tom. We hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Dawn said...

Tina:

I will have my Scott call your Mom to see how things are going. Tom and your Mom will be in our prayers!

Love,

Dawn

Michele said...

Meningitis is a scary thing. I hope that he is doing better and recovers quickly also. My prayers will be with your family.

Jules said...

Sorry to hear about Tom. I hope he recovers quickly.

Sadly I don't have any suggestions as to what to do to keep kids busy and out of the house. Good luck with that!

Flee said...

What a cute picture! I hope that Tom is doing better now. Keep us posted.