Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Another Survey


Since I haven't posted in a few days I thought I would do another survey.


1. Do you like blue cheese? only in Pam's cheese ball

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? who hasn't??? just kidding I never have

3. Do you own a gun? no and don't want to either.

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? can't say that I ever have done that

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? not usually

6. What do you think of hot dogs? good as coneys

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Elf and A Christmas Story

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? if I'm being good then juice but I really love Cherry Coke to wake up to

9. Can you do pushups? probably not

10. Age? 30

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding ring of course

12. Favorite hobby? blogging

13. Favorite Actor? I have a crush on Vin Diesel, but who doesn't?


14. Do you have A.D.D.? only when I'm trying to sleep and I have too much on my brain

15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? shyness and fear of public speaking

16. Middle name? Marie

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I can hear music next door, I need to clean, and Taylor, we don't write on our hands

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday/today: Scott got us Wendy's for dinner, some thin mints and cordal cherries. I didn't buy anything yesterday or today (I haven't left the house today...no car)

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, coke, cherry coke

20. Current worries? I hope Scott can find enough work so he's not bored

21. Current hate right now? my dirty house

22. Favorite place to be? at home with Scott and Spencer (Nicky can tag along too)

23. How did you bring in the New Year? I don't remember but I was probably sick (just had started my pregnancy)

24. Where would you like to go? on vacation to almost anywhere

25. Name three people who will complete this: ???

26. Do you own slippers? yes, Hello Kitty ones

27. What shirt are you wearing? red t-shirt that says "Chillin with my gnomes" Thanks Nicky

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? not so much but I love HIGH TREAD COUNT, it does make a difference

29. Can you whistle? nope

30. Favorite color? yellow and lately pink

31. Would you be a pirate? at our Pirate themed date I was Tinker Bell, she's much cuter

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't usually sing in the shower

33. Favorite girl's name? Morgan

34. Favorite boy's name? Spencer

35. What is in your pocket right now? Nothing, I'm wearing scrubs

36. Last thing that made you laugh? Spencer's laugh

37. Best bed sheets as a child? I wish I would have had New Kids On The Block ones but we were too poor

38. Worst injury you've ever had? broken foot skate boarding and broken foot by fork-lift (different times)

39. Do you love where you live? I love who I live with but I wish we were in a house not an apartment

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2

41. Who is your loudest friend? Felicia, but she's a good loud, not the annoying kind

42. How many dogs do you have? none and don't want any

43. Does someone have a crush on you? Scott

44. What is your favorite book? I love Harry Potter books but I don't read much now that I'm a mom, besides picture books

45. Where were you born? Wyandotte, Michigan

46. What is your favorite candy? anything chocolate

47. Favorite Sports Team? Detroit Red Wings of course

48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I'll Stand By You by The Pretenders

49. What were you doing at 12 A.M.? sleeping

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? I just want a few more minutes but Spencer won't let me

No comments: