Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dumb Luck


For those of you that know me, you know how the dumbest things happen to me, like this allergic reaction to a bon fire at my mom and Tom's house in Michigan...



Well yesterday I did something that I am allergic to, still don't know what I did but I had a nice little reaction (I hope you can see the swelling on my cheek)...



I decided that I didn't need to go to the er because I was breathing fine, just a bit swollen. The swelling was still here this morning so we went to urgent care and now I'm on steroids for the next few days and I also have an epi-pen in case I have another reaction and I can't breath. We still don't know what I did or ate to get this but it sure is just my luck. Just another day in the life of Tina Dillenbeck!

5 comments:

Flee said...

T- you are so special. Stinks that you have allergies to unknown things, but on a happier side, it does make for some entertaining reading. :) I hope you feel better soon.

Jules said...

I feel your pain Tina. I'm allergic to everything. I just got my epi pen yesterday and John's anxious to stab me with it. Feel better.

Carole said...

So sorry Tina. Feel better soon.

Noah and Amanda said...

This post made me laugh so hard! Only Tina Only Tina! Just the other day at work someone was talking about a Forklift and I started laughing out loud and than I had to tell them your story. You're so funny!

Nicky said...

Let's hope Spencer doesn't take after you!