Our little guy is 6 months old today. It's so hard to think that he is getting so big. He has been having some sleeping problems for a few weeks now so we have been having lots of fun!! I am sick again, these dang colds just keep coming back, and Scott started school yesterday. This semester he will be home on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday nights so it's an okay schedule (we won't see him at all on Tuesdays and Thursdays). We can't wait for him to be done. Spencer's 6 month check up is in a few weeks so I will update you on his vitals then. Love you all!
4 comments:
Happy 1/2 birthday Spencer! He is so big! We miss you guys, love you!!!
Yes Tina, time does fly. I hope you feel better soon.
I love the 6 month old age!! They still like to cuddle. Enjoy your time with him, because time flies. I remember when Austin just turned 6 months old and now he is almost 6 years old.
He is a cutie!!
Wow! 6 months. wow! What a handsome little man!
Post a Comment