When I finally got us on track (we were only BLOCKS away from the post office this whole time) the traffic had moved to a new area. I started getting ticked until I saw this...

Yes, that's a HOUSE on a TRUCK. This was the whole reason that we couldn't get around. It was on one road and just happened to turn down the other road that we needed. This trip to the post office took about 20 minutes when it should have taken less than 5. Chrissy, I hope you and Kimmie like the package we mailed.
P.S. I bought a new swim suit today. Target has a great sale going on. And we're going to look at about 10 houses on Saturday. Hopefully we find one we ready to put an offer on. Wish us luck!
P.S. I bought a new swim suit today. Target has a great sale going on. And we're going to look at about 10 houses on Saturday. Hopefully we find one we ready to put an offer on. Wish us luck!
2 comments:
I am sure we will love whatever you mailed to us:) thanks for braving the traffic to mail it:)
Ewwwww! YAY! You're going to buy a house!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Keep us posted on how the search is going! :) Good Luck!
Post a Comment