Just an update for the week.
Spencer is sleeping well again. He's over his cold and able to breathe. This makes for a happy mommy and daddy. He had his 9 month well child exam last week. He's now 19 lbs 6 oz and is 28.5 inches long. Doctor says he is doing perfect. He's now done with his RSV shots so we don't have to go to the doctor once a month any more. YEA!!!
Scott's almost finished with this semester. I can't wait for him to be completely finished.
We are looking at houses now. We met with a mortgage guy last night and got the paperwork started. Now we just need to find a house we like. Wish us LUCK! (This is our 3rd time trying to buy a house but I think it'll work this time)
The 2 loves that I spend my day with. I sure love my life! Taylor is such a wonderful cousin and helper. She loves spending time with Spencer.
3 comments:
I can't believe he is 9 months already! What a cutie! He really is looking more and more like you everyday. Good luck on the house hunting... be patient- it will totally be worth it!
He is so big! I can't believe the next time I see him he will be one! He is growing too fast:) Love you guys!
Ok, 9months! And 19 lbs! Argh...I wish Lizzy would gain weight! She's still 23 lbs.
I love those 2 kids together, they are so sweet! :)
Post a Comment