Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fun Times

Spencer helped us navigate our way home from Colorado.


He also got to "ride" a horse. He is so dang cute.


Also we found a house...our bid has been accepted now we just get to wait for all the inspections and everything. Our closing date is July 10th. Wish us luck!

6 comments:

Flee said...

WOO HOO! congratulations on buying ahouse!!! I want to see pics of it! Is it on the internet? And Spencer is just so stinking cute!

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Cute pictures of a cute boy! Yay about the house! Details and pictures? Hope all goes well with the inspection and all the closing stuff.

Jessica said...

Wow, that went relatively fast with the house thing! Congrats! Hope everything goes through without a hitch. And yes, Spencer is sooo DANG cute! (Did I use too many exclamation points? I feel very enthusiastic right now.)

Davenport Family said...

He looks so big, I can't believe he is in a forward facing car seat already. I remember how happy Kimmie was to face forward. Can't wait to see you guys in August! Love you.

Scott, Tina, Spencer and Morgan said...

he's not forward facing yet...only a month and a half left until then...

Carolyn said...

Wow! Congrats and good luck. Colorado is a beautiful. Home ownership is awesome!! Mega Congrats!