I've seen a few of these and have thought of writing one but when I saw this choice...I KNEW I just had to do it. Thanks Mama Kat
6.) Share a sleep walking story of your own!!
I used to live in a two bedroom apartment (sometimes I had roommates, other times I just lived there by myself). While I was living by myself my sister Chrissy came to visit. She was sleeping in one room and I was in the other. I remember thinking I had to go to work and that I was late so I jumped out of bed. As I got out of bed I hurt my ankle and fell to the floor. I couldn't put any pressure on my ankle so I army crawled my way back to bed.
Meanwhile, Chrissy is hearing me say "my ankle, my ankle" and says "Are you okay?" All I keep saying to her is "my ankle, hen-hen (fake crying sound)" she rolls over and goes back to sleep.
The next morning I wake up and my ankle is the size of a huge orange. I thought that I had dreamt the whole thing.
And every time someone asked what happened to my ankle I got to tell them the story. I should have made something up that made my injury sound cooler.
I think that's the only time I've slept walked!
5 comments:
HAHAHAHA! I totally remember that story! It's still so freaking hilarious! Ohhhhhh....it was so much fun being your roommate. All these good times just came flooding back.
If only you could really portray the sound of your "cry". It was the weirdest, funniest thing I have ever heard. At lease I made up for not getting up to check on you by driving you everywhere while I was there:) Love you!
Totally forgot about that. So funny. You could win an award for injuring yourself in strange ways.
Love that story! One of my faves of yours! You've got some great ones!
Let's just be glad you never slept walked again...God knows what else you might have done to yourself!!
Post a Comment