Saturday, June 27, 2009

Body Movin'

I know that I've posted a video of Spencer dancing but I just love it so much that I must post another one. (His favorite music so far is Bob Seger and anything with a nice beat...i.e. rap.)



Here he is riding his horse. This actually was one of my toys growing up (and Nicky and Chrissy enjoyed it too). We got it from our cousins Beth and Genny so it's been enjoyed for years. He wasn't too sure of it at first but after a while he loved it and was jumping up and down on it by himself. And don't you love his Chucks? We got them at DI for $2. Love Them!

2 comments:

Flee said...

SO CUTE! I love his rhythym! Lizzy is a fan of Eminen and Michael Jackson. Seriously asks for Black or White all the time.

Davenport Family said...

How funny. Good thing he's got good taste in music. Kimmie's favorite lately is the Hannah Montana soundtrack. She loves one song, we have to play it over and over while she pulls everyone into the kitchen demanding they dance. Maybe we will have a dance party when you guys are in town:) I am glad he enjoys the horse!