Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Some Pics

Don't you love his hair? I can't do anything to keep it down in the back.



Enjoying the pool at Grandma's house. Look at his muscles.



Just some sisterly love.



p.s. The house appraisal came in lower than what we thought (good for us, not for the sellers). We're still waiting for everything to be finalized (the deadline is today). And as far as I know we're still set to move in July 10th. Once the house if officially ours I will post some pictures.

2 comments:

Flee said...

Holy crud! Your kid is ripped! Look at those guns! And You girls look great. And I was just thinking about your house today. And I hope everything goes great! And can't wait to see pics.

And. hehehe, I crack myself up.

Davenport Family said...

I love that sisterly love picture, Spencer is in the background like what the heck are they doing?!?