Friday, September 18, 2009

Funny Funny

Just had to share some recent conversations with Taylor.

While we were sitting in the truck, waiting for school to start, some cars drove by us (we were parked on the side of the road) and the cars seemed to be driving pretty fast. "Whoa speeder!"

When I asked her to get my phone so I could call someone she comes back into my room, with her hands behind her back, saying "I couldn't find your phone so I brought you this instead." As she pulls her arms out I'm expecting to see the house phone or something, but no. She brought me the old X Box controller that Spencer plays with. Like that was what I needed and since she couldn't find my phone I could just use that.

While walking to school I spot a sock in the road and I jokingly ask her if she needs a new sock. She politely tells me "No." "Are you sure? It looks clean." "No, I don't like road socks." Road socks?? Where does she come up with this stuff.

And not to leave Dylan out. When he came home from school today he took a look at Spencer's hair cut and said "WOW!" I then said "don't you like it?" He then tells me "you know how a cartoon bully looks?" I had to laugh because Spencer had his new buzz cut and was also wearing camo pants so Dylan had a point.

I love my life!


And here's my new favorite song for the day. I hope I got the edited version.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

1 comment:

Flee said...

friggin hilarious! I love those stories! Such cute kids. I can't wait to see Spencers bully look. ;)