Friday, September 18, 2009

It's Back...

Spencer's eczema has been so good this summer but I started noticing it on his ankles the past little while. This morning I woke up to find blood in Spencer's bed and this...



And I decided to cut his hair. It has been too long for a while now and I just had enough so I buzzed it. I hate it now. It's too short and choppy but it will grow back. Right??




What a day this is turning out to be. And the cherry on top??? I bumped the crap out of my knee on the end table in the living room. It's only 8:30 and I'm ready for the day to be over.

5 comments:

Heather and Thomas Mann said...

Poor cute boy! He is so adorable! Hope your weekend gets better!

Michele said...

It makes me so sad to see eczema when it's that bad on kids! I hope you have cream for that. His hair will grow back, Zane's did! I hate those days! Tomorrow will be better!

Carole said...

But look at that smile! Lucky.

erika said...

He is still so sweet.

Davenport Family said...

Oh his ankle makes me so sad. I hope it gets better soon. No worries about the hair cut, we all have bad hair days:)